1. People aren’t worth it if they don’t make you feel good about yourself.
2. People come and go in your life but don’t make this a negative thing. They were supposed to be part of your life for a reason, so accept and embrace.
3. Family is something to cherish.
4. Appreciate what you have.
5. Laughter is one of the best medicines.
6. University is no walk in the park.
7. The adult world is bloody hard and difficult to get your head around.
8. 2016 has been a horrible year for the world and humanity, but there has also been great acts of kindness. The world is a peculiar place.
9. It’s been the year of the brows, I feel like my brows have developed so much in the past 12 months!
10. I’ve changed so much as a person with different life experiences this year and I kinda like the new me.
What has 2016 taught you? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Be sure to check out my other blogmas posts and my social media! Thanks again,