It’s been a while. I’m really struggling at the moment to feel inspired, everything seems so… irrelevant right now? I don’t know. I’m trying to ease myself back into blogging, so what better way to do it than with a beauty wishlist?! You can never go wrong with a wishlist post! Plus they’re super easy and fun to do!
There’s SOOO many amazing products out there and let’s be honest – us beauty lovers want to try them all don’t we? I’ve made a very, very tiny list of all the beauty products I’m lusting over. I’m determined to get as many of these as possible. Sadly, when you’re saving hard for a wedding and you have tonnes of adulting stuff to do like pay your mortgage, bills etc… It’s not always that easy! I’ll see how it goes though… Kayne is pretty easy to persuade at times, mwuahaha!
- NYX Cosmetics – Lid Lingerie in Nude to Me and Bronze Mirage
- Tarte Cosmetics – Rainforest of the Sea drink of h20 hydrating boost moisturiser
- NYX Cosmetics – High Definition Blush in Ambar
- Seventeen – Stay Time Foundation in Porcelain
- Pixi – Hydrating Milky Mist
- NYX Cosmetics – Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in Bermuda Bronze
- Stila – One Step Corrector
- Stila – Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow – Gimme ALL the colours *drools*
- Pixi – Glow Tonic
- Stila – All Day Liquid Lipstick in Perla
- Jouer Cosmetics – Long Wear Creme Liquid Lipstick in Lychee
- Tarte Cosmetics – Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
- Face Inc Facemask (how bloody cute is this btw?)
So there’s a little look into my ever growing wishlist! There’s definitely about 500 more products that I would love to have on there but I’m ‘trying’ to prioritise what I would use more, need more etc… Notice the quotation marks around trying? We’ll see how that goes!
Do you spy any of your favourites on there? Any products you want to try? Let me know in the comments below!
I promise I will try to get back ‘on it’ with my blog, I’m just finding it incredibly difficult at the moment. I just don’t feel ‘me’. Anywayyyyyy, tanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Be sure to check out my other social media pages & blog posts! Thanks again,