Let’s be honest, we all love a good Christmas jumper don’t we? Christmas jumpers are those things that are really cheesy but also cool. I love seeing how many different jumpers there are at this time of the year. If only I could wear them all at once, sorta like Joey does in Friends with Chandlers clothes!
Every year, the Christmas jumper trend gets bigger and better than the previous year. I remember when it ‘wasn’t cool’ to have a Christmas jumper and now, it’s cooler than cool (lol). Literally, you can get all sorts of different jumpers now – ones that sing and light up… I don’t even know how you’d wash them?! Sadly, until Christmas day, I basically live in my work gear and pyjamas so come Christmas day – I will be wearing ALL the Christmas jumpers! This post, you’ll be glad to know is short and sweet!
Here’s some of my favourite jumpers for this year:
- How cute is this penguin jumper from ASOS?! I need it. I love the little 3D touch with the penguins hat too. This is only £16. If it’s not sold out already, it will be soon!
2. This is one of THE best jumpers ever. When I first saw it, I proper giggled to myself. If you’re a prosecco lover like me, then you definitely need to pick up this cute jumper from Matalan! It’s only £15 too, BARGAIN I TELL YOU.
3. Mwuhahaha, I actually have this bad boy. I saw it in Asda and was torn between this one and the ‘Daschund through the snow’ jumper. But, since I’m a cat lady, I had to have this one. It even has a little bell on the jumper, which surprisingly doesn’t annoy me, my cats seem to think I’m a toy though when I wear this as they go mad for the bell! It’s £16 from Asda and SO comfy too.
4. I love this jumper so much. Partially because it’s grey and partially because the design on it is so cute. It’s one of those ‘Christmas jumpers that aren’t in your face sorta jumpers’ I can imagine this being super cosy to wear. It’s from Boohoo and comes in at £18.00.
5. Can you tell that I like penguins? They’re proper cute (but not as cute as cats ok?) and this jumper is just adorable. The material looks super soft and comfy but I can imagine this being a bit of a dick to wash. It’s one of the more pricier jumpers on this wishlist because it’s a whopping £25 from Boohoo… YES, twenty-bloody-five pounds! *Gasp*
6. God, this jumper. It’s so perfect. It’s funny really because I’m 99% sure the original line ‘Merry Christmas ya filthy animal’ is from Home Alone but I’ve never, ever seen it. Yep and I don’t want to watch it either! #sorrynotsorry BUT y’know it’s a Harry Potter jumper for crying out load! It’s so cool and I would wear this all the time without any shame. This is also from Boohoo for £15 and it comes in three different colours! Of course, I opted for grey.
7. This. Is. Too. Cute. LOOK AT THE POLAR BEARS! I absolutely adore polar bears, they’re gorgeous animals and this jumper has literally sent me over the edge. I want this jumper so bad but it’s currently not in stock in my size *sobs*. So, until it’s back in stock, I guess I’ll have to make do with staring at it from my screen. This is £18 from ASOS!
8. Finally, we have this super, super cute reindeer jumper. This gives me all the feels and sorta reminds me of something out of a fairytale, it’s just cute ok? This is from Boohoo and only £15. *must resist purchasing*
Eight Christmas jumpers that you all need and that I want but probably can’t have *sob*. I just wish I actually had more chance to wear Christmas jumpers because as I said previously, I absolutely love them.
What do you think to Christmas jumpers? Are you like me and love a good Christmas jumper? Or do you prefer not to wear them? Let me know in the comments below!
Make sure you check out yesterdays post on Christmas as a child vs an adult – spoiler alert, it’s a funny one xo.