Another year is almost over and literally, thousands of posts have been published during 2017. Some controversial, some heartwarming, some making you cry with laughter and some that are just damn good. So, with this in mind, what have been the favourite posts of 2017?
There’s literally so many amazing posts out there, it’s so hard to narrow them down to a small handful but we’re gonna give it a whirl and see where it takes us. I’d like to say I’m quite flexible when it comes to reading posts, I love the chatty ones but then I also love a serious post.
It’s been a funny year for blogging hasn’t it? Amongst all the fighting and bitching, there’s been some good in the community too, that makes you proud to be part of the blogging community. For example, Shona got a new powerchair! How frickin’ amazing is that?!?! I cannot WAIT to see it because it will make such a huge difference for Shona and she bloody deserves it. I’m just glad I was able to be a part of it.
So, with this in mind, let’s share just a small selection of my favourite posts of 2017!
- Friday Faye – Six simple flatlay photography tips
- Shona Louise – OUTFIT: The colours of autumn
- Alice (Anniewritesbeauty) – We had a baby!
- Vix Meldrew – When blogging turns you into a prick
- Sarah in Wonderland – Why being a Brand Ambassador isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
- Nikki from Love Laughs Lipstick – 20 Unpopular Opinions
- Tea Party Beauty – Is the beauty blog dead?
- G Beauty – Trichotillomania FAQs
- The Bearded Bakery – Vegan cinnamon buns
- What She Did – Things I learnt in my early 20s
- Kasie Beauty – Recent Tarte Cosmetics Haul
- Saloca in Wonderland – Maple & Whisky – Smells like Disney?
- Little Miss Melanie – My favourite blog props
- SkinnedCartree – How to get more involved in the blogging community
- The Auras of Life –A heavy heart
Now, if I haven’t included you – it doesn’t mean you suck because let’s be honest, there are some proper touchy people out there. These posts are just the ones that stood out to me the most. They’re all very talented people and bring something different to the table in my opinion. Whether it’s their amazing beauty skills or the eloquent writing or just being a general badass.
There’s still so many incredible blog posts out there that I wish I could include but time is against me and I’m pretty fricking tired right now.
Let’s see what happens in 2018 with blogging eh?
What posts have you loved in 2017? Let me know in the comments below!
Make sure you check out yesterdays post on why Christmas songs are timeless.